caitpeterson

Love Letters

A stay-at-home Mom with one rambunctious toddler. I read far too much and do too little of anything else.

Bloom

Bloom - Elizabeth Scott I'd heard good things about this author around the blogosphere. She has been grouped in the same category with Sarah Dessen and Jennifer Echols, and in a lot of aspects they are the same. Elizabeth Scott has her own unique voice, and she brought it to the pages of Bloom and created a captivating story with lovable characters and of course -- a happily ever after..

Bloom contains the aspects of young adult novels that I love: young romance and trying to figure out life. Lauren has somehow found herself in this life and should be perfect. Everyone else thinks it's perfect, so why doesn't she? Then Evan arrives and she begins to realize why. She spends a great deal of time in the novel trying to live two lives, but in the end comes to terms with who she is and what she wants in her life. Thankfully, Evan is it! I'm glad too, as I felt no connection with the other guy, Dave.

I loved the story and the feeling it left me with at the end. I feel like the world is at my finger tips and I can accomplish anything I put my mind too.