caitpeterson

Love Letters

A stay-at-home Mom with one rambunctious toddler. I read far too much and do too little of anything else.

Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changelings, Book 1)

Slave to Sensation - Nalini Singh This is going to be a short review, as the only thing I have to say is this: Heck yeah baby! What a great book, and a wonderful start to an exciting series. I started off reading Ms. Singh with her angel series, but I like this Psy/changeling series even better. There's just something so warm-blooded about shapeshifters. I love the heat and the passion. Lucas Hunter is everything I could possibly ever want in an alpha male shifter, and he definitely made me sigh in want. Sascha Duncan is a great heroine. She leans more toward the warm hearted and kind side of the spectrum, as opposed to kick-arse. Which, to be honest, is kind of nice. We need some soft women every once in awhile.

The love scenes are passionate, the characters become friends and the world that Ms Singh creates with this series is exciting and addicting. Can't wait to move on to the next one, Visions of Heat, to get a little more animal lovin' and an all around good ride.