caitpeterson

Love Letters

A stay-at-home Mom with one rambunctious toddler. I read far too much and do too little of anything else.

Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, Book 5)

Magic Slays -  Ilona Andrews LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Best one of the series yet. I thoroughly enjoyed Kate and Curran and how settled they are in this novel. There's no more of the angst, and we are just able to relax and enjoy their growing relationship. So sexy!

I have so many favorite parts, but I think one of my favorite scenes was when Kate was doing the petitions by herself and she seriously kicked some Alpha wolf butt. Go Kate! I've always appreciated how tough she is. She can throw herself into danger and I don't roll my eyes and become annoyed, because she has the skills to back it up.

I loved all of the conversations between Kate and Curran in this novel. There wasn't a whole lot of smexin', but the way the authors wrote it makes the book infinitely more sweet. There were some tender conversations and moments between the two, and I sighed as I finished reading the book.

Can't recommend this series enough if you haven't had a chance to read it! It's one of the best!